Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10: More Summer Meandering

I decided I needed to work on environments-- with Pokemon! Makes sense, amiright? Here's some progress shots. Corel Painter.

I went through my art supplies the other day and stuck a bunch into a 'test drive this or it goes' pile. They didn't perform too badly! This is another half-angel. I don't know if he's actually yellow or if it's just artistic license. White ink, russet ink, yellow brush pen, and gold ink.

An experiment with inking in the form of a comic panel. I've never even touched sequential art, so vague stuff like this might become more commonplace. India ink.

This is what happens when I should be doing other things like cleaning my carpet, repainting a desk, and detail cleaning the living room. Aardvarks are pretty much my favorite animal ever. Corel Painter and Photoshop pretty equally for this one.

1 comment:

  1. Oi, a while ago I was editing my link list on my blog and I thought I'd include you too (either this or your LJ)
    But! I list people by their real name and I don't know your surname D: May I know or shall I list you with an initial or pseudonym or what? (don't know why this crossed my mind right now X)
    And I still adore the aardwarks.

    ReplyDelete